Five Simple Steps to Warehouse Automation
Running a successful e-commerce business in today’s tight labor market is challenging. Meeting customers’ expectations requires stocking (and restocking) a wide variety of items and providing two-day delivery, at a minimum.
Adding automation to your existing warehouse operations can be a smart and economical way to stay on top of customer demand, and that’s where we come in.
One of the biggest advantages to implementing inVia’s Robotics’ RaaS system over a traditional automation system is the minimized risk—no big upfront costs, no disruption to your fulfillment process, and no new infrastructure requirements. Deploying inVia Robotics’ solution is a simple process:
- We do an assessment of your current environment, workflows, and data, and input that information into our system, and then propose a customized design for your business.
- We then create a simulation analysis where we design your ideal robotics layout, including functions like Picking, Returns, Replenishment, and Cycle Counting. We integrate with your existing warehouse management system through APIs, and we are able to transfer data required for testing and go live in real-time through our high-speed portal.
- Next, the robots are deployed, and the first thing they do is map your warehouse and set up your stations.
- We conduct a test and a final optimization.
- And that’s it. You’re ready to go, and the clock starts on your ROI.
The best part is that all of this can happen in a matter of weeks, and you and your team don’t need to be robotics experts. That’s our job.
Once you’re up and running, the system is constantly learning and updating automatically. It also includes built-in redundancy and failover support, so you’ll never be in danger of disrupting fulfillment operations.
Ready to learn more about how inVia Robotics’ can help your business run faster and smarter? Contact our sales team today.