We constantly innovate, because we want to make the most positive impact we can on people’s lives, today.
We thrive in complexity, and it motivates us to find the most practical answers to the most challenging questions.
We are explorers at heart, and discovering the endless possibilities is what fuels us.
We are driven by change and the new paths it helps us discover.
Diving into the unknown
Our kind of fun is solving
Westlake Village, CA or Remote
We are looking for a motivated, strategic, B2B sales engineering representative interested in learning and working within a team to sell high-value automation systems. Our sales are solution-based and proven with return on investment metrics. This position requires a willingness to work within a team and gain experience in solution-based selling to businesses in the warehouse, retail, and manufacturing space. The Customer Success Engineer (CSE) is critical to new and existing customer growth and will work with both sales representatives and existing customers to meet their support and technical needs, with a specialized focus on increased adoption and utilization of inVia Robotics solutions.
Westlake Village, CA
The Tier 3 Support Engineer will build highly customized workflows that optimize how our AI-driven warehouse optimization software and our autonomous mobile robots work in conjunction with each other at customer deployments. This includes helping to operationalize these workflows for our Tier 1 & 2 Support staff by creating tooling and automated processes that reduce human error and time to completion. This role also acts as a point of contact for Tier 2 Application Support Engineers who need to escalate more complicated issues that require in-depth working knowledge and expertise of applications and systems outside of the Tier 2 teams’ scope and ability to resolve.
– Maintain strong communications with customers to understand and capture their needs
– Configure the Warehouse Workflow Application via SQL Queries and code manipulation to optimize workflows and improve productivity & efficiency of overall order fulfillment processes
– Quickly identify and resolve application issues resulting in undesired or unaccounted for behaviors
– Serve as an escalation point to resolve application-based issues fielded by Tier 2 Application Support staff
– Create and document processes and procedures for all tasks, systems, and new tools released from Engineering and provide training to the Tier 1 & 2 organization
– Become intimately aware of the core products and how fulfillment workflows integrate from the customer to inVia systems
– Perform queries in postgres, analysis of service and server logs, truncating log files to clear space, etc.
– Work closely with Engineering to perform tasks like product validation at a very early phase of development, before initial roll out to Operation, in order to reduce test time and create a clearly defined path from Engineering to Production
– Attend meetings with Engineering teams in order to provide insight as well as steer efforts for an operationally sound result
– Serve as an escalation point for the Tier1 & 2 resources for issues arising in production
– Serve in on- call rotation for 24/7 escalation when applicable
– Improve configurations at new production sites
– Assist the Robotics Operation Center (ROC) management team in ensuring quality control in a dynamic and scaling environment
– Maintain and improve support quality per organizational KPIs
– Maintain flexibility with work hours and work days
– Ambitious, curious, and eager to learn – excited about robotics and logistics
– Configure all robotic systems and applications
– Site optimize robotic picking simulations to maximize throughput
– Monitor and execute the release of engineering updates into production (robots & application)
– Initial test and configure robotics systems at new customer sites with requirements
– 3-5 years’ Linux experience (mid to senior level)
– 3-5 years’ Postgres SQL (or other DB) experience (mid to senior levels)
– 3-5 years’ Python or similar experience (mid to senior levels)
– Customer service experience and orientation
– Monitoring nationwide or global infrastructure on a 24/7 basis for health and uptime
– Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
– Willingness to work flexible hours and shifts
– High energy, self-motivation, and a dedication to excellence – motivated to take on difficult and rewarding challenges
– Technical degree or certification preferred
– Accustomed to 24/7 on-call escalation preferred
Westlake Village, CA
We are looking for an exceptional Software Development Engineer to help build an innovative logistics platform. As a member of the team, you will develop new features, contribute to our systems-driven operations processes, and most importantly, create an outstanding user experience for our customers with excellent software design. The ideal candidate has excellent knowledge in Python and a solid grasp of relational databases. Algorithm and data structure fundamentals are a must, as is someone who enjoys challenging problems, creative solutions, and fast iterations. If you have strong Python skills and are eager to quickly learn and grow your skills and experience, we would like to hear from you.
Strong drive to iterate quickly and deliver high quality code on short timelines
Great communication skills, both verbal and written
Excellent attention to detail
Westlake Village, CA
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for expanding inVia’s customer base. This role will use prospecting strategies to identify potential customers and initiate the first outreach with prospects and is measured on the ability to book meetings and fill the sales team’s pipeline. The BDR will be immersed in a rapidly growing environment fueled by achievement and a tenacious team spirit. We’ll give you the support you need to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Westlake Village, CA
The Robot Support Trainer helps support and maintain our robots while they are running in production at customer locations. This is an important customer-facing role that serves as a member of our customers’ onsite operations. This person will travel to a customer’s location once robots have been deployed and provide documentation and verbal training on inVia’s system. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and have strong communication and organization skills that will be used to teach customers how to work with robotic technology, often for the first time.
If you always find yourself seeking the thrill of solving unsolvable problems and exploring new paths, this is your kind of team. At inVia Robotics, we believe that technology can make a significant and positive impact on people’s lives. We’re doing our part by making it our mission to automate repetitive tasks so people can focus on doing more meaningful work.
Passionate about robotics and changing the world? We’re always on the lookout for talented people just like you. To inquire about becoming a part of our team, fill out the form and include your resume. If it’s a match and you have the strengths we’re looking for, we’ll reach out. If you’re interested in our work but don’t see a current role that fits your skill set, please contact us anyway. We may find a match in the future.